Thread: New, Very Cool, Spray Can Tool Seeking Shopbot Testers!

Default New, Very Cool, Spray Can Tool Seeking Shopbot Testers!

Hi All:

First of all, if receiving a free rattle can spray tool offer offends you, please skip this post!

Regarding Jack Jarvis' post on May 28th, '09 at 4:39pm, about the Handyman Club 'Handy Toolbox' email he received, I've attached a copy of it here for your review: (or go to the following link if you can't see it:-)
    < http://namgnewsletter.com/DY/_eNews2...709_wk5_2.html >

I'm Ken Becker and I'm the guy who invented the CAN-GUN1. Just to be clear, CAN-GUN1 isn't a replacement for the rattle can, it is, as I've been told, 'The best thing since the aerosol can" and I'm offering the first 10 folks from talkshopbot who email me at ken@safeworld.com, with their mailing addresses (please, one request per address!), a 'Free of Charge,' brand, spankin' new CAN-GUN1, for their very own! I only ask one thing in return: that you come back to this forum on talkshopbot.com and honestly share your impressions of my new CAN-GUN1. That's it! I share. You share back. Please, just honest feedback. Thanks!

I've combined my 30 years of experience in product design, manufacturing and marketing solely to improve on the simple, but brilliant, Original CAN-GUN design. With this simple, but not easy, goal in mind, I've created what I believe is, the Easiest To Use (800% easier than Rust-Oleum's 'Comfort Grip' product which costs 50% more, is made in china and has no warranty!), Longest Lasting, Made in USA (from recycled plastic) aerosol spray can tool available at any price!

BTW, CAN-GUN1 fits All standard rattle cans worldwide, its ambidextrous grip fits all size hands (even gloved ones) & features a Lifetime Warranty with a U.S. Sugg. Retail of $3.99. Ace Hardware just put it in their stores (or if it's not in stock, you can order it from ANY Ace store nationwide via their stock # 1390657.)

Also, fyi, I'm a the owner of a very small U.S. based family business and, in this economy, I've invested my own money into the development of CAN-GUN1. So, please visit http://www.cangun1.com to see what all the excitement is about. Or do a google search for cangun1.com &/or check out Steve Kruschen, Mr. Gadget's, May 6th tweet on CAN-GUN1 here: https://twitter.com/gadgets4u (scroll down to the bottom and click on 'More') where he said: "Best spray can trigger by a mile. CanGun1. I tried @ the (Nat'l Hardware) show. Worth waiting until available."
    Well Folks, NOW IT'S AVAILABLE!!!

It's been a epic voyage to go from idea to finished product just to get to this beginning so I hope you will join me in my 'blood, sweat and cheers' effort and drop me a line and let me know of your impressions.

Thanks again for your patience, understanding and interest!

Ken Becker, Inventor, Pres.
    SafeWorld Int'l., Inc.

"CAN-GUN1 takes the 'pain' out of painting!" (and everything else that comes out of a rattle can!)
    43323.gif

Wow! Thanks to the first 10 ShopBotters (and many more) who emailed me within the first 2 hours of my posting to accept my offer for a free CAN-GUN1.

Even though all of the free CAN-GUN1s have been spoken for, as I stated in my note, Ace Hardware just put CAN-GUN1 their stores (and/or if it's not in stock, you can order it from ANY Ace Hardware store nationwide under their stock # 1390657.)

I wish you all the best, and please, even if you were not one of the first 10 to pick up the free offer, if you are so inspired, please go buy a CAN-GUN1 and see for yourself just how fun, easy, painless & productive CAN-GUN1 really makes ALL spray/rattle can jobs. I think you're really gonna love this CAN-GUN1!

Before you get started, please carefully read and follow all the instructions on how to attach and remove CAN-GUN1... then EnJoy the pain-free spraying reality (and post your observations on ShopBot, of course!), which comes as a standard feature built into every CAN-GUN1!

Best Regards,

Ken Becker, President, Inventor
    SafeWorld Int'l., Inc.
    email: ken@safeworld.com
    web: http://www.cangun1.com
    USA Phone: +1.541.512.2500
    USA Toll-Free Phone: 1.800.743.0115
    USA Mobile: +1. 541.301.5006
    USA Fax: +1.541.512.2501
    USA Toll-Free Fax: 1.888.482.6100

Introducing The CANGUN1 - The World's First Aerosol
    Spray Can Trigger Handle Featuring A FullGrip Trigger