I'm beginning to use clamps and wedges for hold downs instead of screws(Yeah). But a lot of the existing designs are maxed out for the width of the wood and was typically using a .25" down for cutout and it would just skim the dimensioned sides of the boards and now it would cut into my wedge or fence. Bought a .1235" EM with 4F and 1" CEL and tweaked it so I can get 2.6 IPS out of it and a good edge cut so it's usable. Question; It slows down on the 90's and SCREAMS because of the slow corner speed. This would be a good time to Play with VR Ala Brady's article, but we have 2 machines separated by 350 miles and we are both beginners and I don't want to have 2 VR settings and try to explain via e-mail and phone what I did. Northern Desktop USUALLY only cuts files I have drawn here. Would it be simpler to create a fillet that doesn't trigger the slow corner speed and mod my existing files? Is there a way to tell in advance what radius corner for a certain radius bit will trigger the slow corner speed without trial and error? Thanks all. I hope I explained that OK.