Thread: SB3 question

Default SB3 question

I installed the latest SB3 on my new laptop which I use for work. Thought I would play around with it while traveling (have a dedicated laptop to my desktop SB).

Anyway, after installing I only get the Position window and the ShopBot Preview window to open. I deleted the installation and attempted again, but still only get those 2 windows. I don't get the command console.

Any help?

Rick

It's called the, "Easy Mode." You can get back to the normal mode by clicking the "?" and then selecting, "Switch to Full," in the dialog that pops up.
    Ron Sloan

Thanks for the quick response, but I can't find the "?"

Here is what I see on my screen (I've attempted to attach a screenshot), hope it worked............
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hmm - should be in the section by the reset button in the Position window. What version are you running? Newer ones will also say, "ShopBotEASY" on the top of the position window, if it is in EASY mode.

Any chance the command console is simply hidden behind the preview window?
    Ron Sloan

Ron,

I thought it might be hidden also, I'm fairly computer literate so I checked, but not so. Funny thing is when I uninstalled & installed again the setup program never asked me what SB machine I had (wonder if that had something to do with it?).

I've attached the software version I loaded. Once again, thanks for your help.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Rick,

Give this a try and see if it resets to easy and then click the ? and then in the following dialog, choose to switch to full.

Open regedit.exe and go to this location 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\VB and VBA Program Settings\ShopBot\Sb3\Settings' and delete the settings folder. Close and reload SB3 and you should be in easy mode after answering a couple of welcome dialogs.
    Scott

Scott,

That did it! Thanks!

Rick