Thread: KD Kitchen

Default KD Kitchen

This is a cheery all water based clear coat made the doors was getting fed up of delays in delivery
    We just finished a another kitchen made doors
    Attached Images Attached Images

More photos
    There a photo of a concrete bench I'm finishing up
    Also of a iceberg where being invade the most I've ever see its like a city out there .That iceberg is about 60 ft out of the water its hard to tell from shore because it could be there times the height close up .Its been a cold spring now the nice weather is coming summer here is one of the most beautiful spots on earth
    We have family in Florida they ask how do you handle it here

Kevin, What's countertop of cherry kitchen? Concrete!!? Is that cherry banding? Nice columns! Iceberg looks a little like Nessie
    scott P.
    2013 Desktop/spindle/VCP 11.5**
    Maine

Scott its laminate with solid cherry edging the counter is made one piece then laminated on site with 2 seams

The icebergs come in every shape a rock a breast so one .There as different as a snow flake .They come from Greenland there about 10,000 years old you get see in the picture how white they are with the blue water .
    Its a record year when i drive home I can see in the bay just dotted with them to many to count
    You don't usually see them this far south this time of the year remember Newfoundland has 10,000 miles of coast line .People in Toronto think Newfoundland is the size of center island you drive across in a couple of hrs .Its takes 12 hr from one end to the other

Darn Kevin, Thought you might be becoming an "Artiste" with dyes and stains, and it reminded me of some Moroccan Limestone I once saw and loved.
    Nice work as usual!
    Send a couple of icebergs to Maine to go along with the Canadian tourists we get now that it's the season they visit our "tropic" beaches
    scott P.
    Maine

Scott just out of curiosity your not that far from us do the icebergs make it down

Never seen or heard of it happening. Gulf stream gets a kick East at Cape Cod and Gulf of Maine only gets a little "swirl" out of it. Looks like Labrador Current doesn't quite reach us. Can't recall the "Bluenose"ferry guys or any of the oldtimers ever mentioning them either, and they Loved to tell stories.
    Oh Yeah--Shopbot forum
    Kevin, what bit do you recommend for 10,000 yr old Greenland ice for a 24X18" ice sculpture?
    scott P.
    Maine

My son had some ice I have not he said its so compact you can get 3 or 4 drinks before it melts

Bits I think it would be like concrete its expensive and dangerous to harvest they make Vodka with it