Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Austin, Tx Maker Faire in October....BotStock?

Bill(s),

Thanks for clearing that up. I figured it was the Travis County Exposition Center but just wanted to make sure.

Looking forward to seeing all of you there --with your clothing ON!

Bruce

Yes we don't want this to turn into "Show and Tail"

and as an added bonus, the infamous sons of Eireann "Pubcrawler" will be playing at B.D.Rileys Irish Pub on the Friday night. I hope those spindles are quiet on Saturday :-)

For those of you who haven't seen or heard "Pubcrawler" before it is a band in which Neville sings lead, and plays bass. A number of us did a "field trip" to B.D. Riley's after the last Austin Camp, and it was a blast.....

NEW ASSEMBLED SHOPBOTS FOR SALE !!!!!

We will be bringing two new PRS alpha Shopbots with us to the Austin User group/Maker Faire. One is going to be the new PRS alpha BT32( "Buddy") model, and the other "could be either" a 4'by 8'PRS alpha tool OR a 5'by 8'PRS alpha tool with a 2/3/4/5 HP spindle...(We're only going to bring one full sized tool, so the first one sold is the one which will go...) In other words we'd like to pre-sell these two tools. SO here's the deal- You "pre purchase" the tool of your choice from the 3 mentioned above, and also choose a spindle size, etc. It arrives in Austin a few days before the weekend, and is fully assembled by Shopbot staff. We then use it for "Show and Tell"at the User Group, and then we'll use the tools to cut small toys on the weekend during the Maker Faire. On Sunday afternoon as the Faire ends you'll have a trailer/truck ready to move your new PRS to YOUR shop.

We get the chance to show the new tools off, and you get free shipping, and assembly.....

If you are interested in this offer please call Shopbot and ask to speak with either Jamie or Dianne. Thanks !

For those of you who hopefully will attend the night at BD Rileys, we dont start 'til 10-30 pm so pace yourselves :-) Theres plenty of things to see on 6th street though.

If you haven't seen it yet, there is a registration form posted on the ShopBot web site. You can link to it from the ShopBot home page (www.shopbottools.com) or go there directly by copying and pasting this link: http://www.shopbottools.com/austinregistration.htm.
    Please register early so we can get an idea of how much food we'll need, how much RV space we have to reserve and what size T-shirts we'll need for those of you who will be bringing something for ShopBot Show and Tell!!

Dave,

I filled the form and got this:
    FrontPage Error.
    User: please report details to this site's webmaster.

Webmaster: please see the server's application event log for more details.

Bruce:
    I don't know what happened on your end; however, I did receive your form twice, so it came through both times you tried.
    To anyone else who registers: Once you've registered and I receive your form, I'll email you a confirmation email to the address you use on the form. If you don't hear from me within a few days, please drop me an email and let me know.
    In the meantime, I'll see what I can do about the error messages.
    Thanks for the heads-up, Bruce.

OK, the problem has been fixed. You should no longer receive an error message when you submit your registration.
    Thanks,
    Dave