I should be receiving my 4G board tomorrow and I'm wondering what computer I should use since I have two to choose from.
My existing PRT set up has been running on an OLD computer with Win98!
When the new 4G gets here (like Quinn the Eskimo) everyone's gonna jump for joy! But I know it won't run on that old computer.

Will this one work good?
I have an HP Vista computer that has an AMD 64X2 dual core 5000+ processor which runs at 2.6 Ghz and has 3 gigs of ram. It's a 32 bit operating system. The video card has 128 megs of ram - it's the nVidia GE Force 6150 SE nForce 430. I have 262 gigs free hard drive space. I tried putting black viper settings on it but I don't think I did it correctly because it still takes forever to boot up. It's not connected to the internet but it can be when necessary. I sometimes get weird video issues in Corel X5 and Trotec Job Control 10.2

My other option which I prefer not to use because it's located in my home and it's set up for audio recording, is a Dell Win 7 Pro computer with a core i3 550 running at 3.2Ghz and has 6 gigs of ram. It has a 64 bit operating system. Graphics is built in Intel HD Graphics with 1696 megs max. graphics memory. There's 567 gigs free space on the hard drive. If there will be a noticeable improvement over the Vista computer (apart from the boot up time) then I can move this computer into the garage/shop.

What are you 4G users using for computing power?