Thread: Any Botters in Albuquerque, New Mexico?

Default Any Botters in Albuquerque, New Mexico?

A comrade in arms in the Theatre community is looking to get a CNC in Albuquerque, NM. Anyone down there (or close by) who I could have him contact? They're in the beginning stages of shopping around.
    Thanks,
    Tim

Tim,
    If no responses then I'd have him call Dianne at Shopbot and see if anybody is on their "Demo" list nearby where they could see one first hand and ask some questions. Also good for the Demo person and a good way to meet possible friends.
    scott
    scott P.
    2013 Desktop/spindle/VCP 11.5**
    Maine

Hi Tim,my name is Jerry Hicks and I am the Branch Manager at Denco sales here in Albuquerque. I had a PRT for 7 years in Chicago and moved here 5 years ago. I am quite familiar with the film industry here and work with sign shops and fabricators on a regular basis who engage with the studios and production companies. I do NOT have my SB here but there is a fellow in the East mountains who has one but uses it very little. Regardless if you want to discuss the possibilities or If I can help, just let me know. Call me any time at 206-3034 and we can chat

Hey Tim, my name is Gerald Bossley, the guy Jerry Hicks mentioned 4/22/15 (above) . Jerry and I have met and he has my cell phone contact information that I don't want to place on the forum but he can release to you. I don't use my PRT 48x96 Alpha often , but I'm not planning to sell it as I do use it for hobbies and gifts. FYI, If someone is interested in fabrication, I'm willing to let Jerry use my machine. Please contact Jerry and he can share my number with you. My e-mail is the best way to reach me if you use the forum. Good luck to you.

Gerald