Thread: For those of you with wives......

Default For those of you with wives......

I thought you could appreciate this sign. I saw this somewhere and had to post it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Words of Wisdom:
    “Words that sink into your ears are whispered…… not yelled”
    “The biggest trouble maker you’ll probably ever have to deal with, watches you from the mirror every morn’n”
    “The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth”
    -----------
    Just remember...when it's time for the hearse to pull up..there's no luggage rack on top!
    -----------
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it...Thomas Jefferson

Haha.....my wife had a good chuckle when I showed this sign.....she said how true!!!!
    Buddy 48 Standard with 2.2 Hp Spindle with standard and 6' stick. Aspire 10.5
    2.2Hp universal 4 zone Vac Table

I Like It!
    Ken Zey
    Lookout Mercantile / Digital Millwork
    Rogers, AR
    www.CedarSlabSigns.com
    www.lookoutmercantile.com
    www.digitalmillwork.com

6x12 PRS alpha

Like it Jack
    Mine is that someone will yard sale my stuff for pennies on the dollar, and the wood will be chopped up for kindling
    scott P.
    2013 Desktop/spindle/VCP 11.5**
    Maine

Quote Originally Posted by scottp55 View Post
    Like it Jack
    Mine is that someone will yard sale my stuff for pennies on the dollar, and the wood will be chopped up for kindling
    Scott, I'd like to buy some kindling...I chop it up myself...maybe some of that quilted maple???
    Dick
    Aspire 10.5

Dream ON Dick !
    (I ain't dead yet
    scott P.
    2013 Desktop/spindle/VCP 11.5**
    Maine

My wife uses some of them she knows.

On a more somber note I went to an estate sale last fall the man was an artist and craftsman of all types of materials, I bought a lot of tools for next to nothing like a 1959 delta unisaw for 150.00 the list is long they have a good home here, and I hope my tools will have one when I am gone.

My son, half kiddingly, has told me he was going to back a dumpster up to the house and shop when i die. I made it a point to take him in there and point out all the different tools and put a value on each and i'm sure with the shopbot i have over 30K in tools and at least 4 or 5 K just in wood. He thinks it's just firewood. I have 2" thick X 32" wide slabs of kiln dried bookmatched cherry, same with maple and oak. God help me if anything catches on fire!
    Words of Wisdom:
    “Words that sink into your ears are whispered…… not yelled”
    “The biggest trouble maker you’ll probably ever have to deal with, watches you from the mirror every morn’n”
    “The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth”
    -----------
    Just remember...when it's time for the hearse to pull up..there's no luggage rack on top!
    -----------
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it...Thomas Jefferson