Thread: Thanks to all who help others on this forum.

Default Thanks to all who help others on this forum.

A couple of years ago I got in touch with the ShopBot forum and asked many questions regarding its possible use for doing countertop sink and stove cutouts. I was enthusiastically answered by several “botters” explaining how we could go about doing it. So being encouraged I started looking for a used ShopBot on the for sale section. After a few month or so I connected with Monte who had one for sale. He too was extremely helpful in making sure his 4x4 would do this job on 12 foot countertops by appropriate placement from either end. Then to, shipping care and accessories provided by Monte also exemplified this helpfulness of the ShopBot users.
    We had to replace the control mother board after several months of usage and the ShopBot tech support was fantastic and much appreciated.
    All in all our enquiries, service and learning curve has been a great experience. I wish to thank all of those helpful “botters” that enabled us to grow into this next size (a 4’x8’ unit). Whereas I was timid to try this machine the encouragement along the way should, I hope, helps others that may be on the fence. Thank you all for the support and feedback, Sincerely Oscar

Ditto- this forum is the reason I bought (2 now) Shopbots and have amazed the young machine shop owner that rents from me with the things I can do with it.
    Shopbot 'may' not be the best cnc router but with the service and support there is not contest. I have had more fun in the last 2 years than you can imagine. Gene