Sorry, I am as frustrated as I have ever been. I have never had success with any version of 3.8.xx....but...I have such faith in Ted and staff that I just knew they had the bugs worked out. So I upgraded to 3.8.32 a few weeks ago and everything was going great while I was cutting 2D. Tonight I was cutting the first 3D file since upgrading in a piece of 3/8" cast acrylic when BAMM.....same ole ****. The machine stopped in line 2xxx, then started running very slow and slamming at each end of the cut, then I stopped it, restarted, ran fine for a couple hundred lines, then stopped, then shut down SB3.........Then I deleted it AGAIN and re-loaded 3.6.42. The part is ruined.

Now I am having a stiff bourbon and venting to you all. My machine runs perfect on 3.6.42 and will not run on 3.8.XX, I just don't understand. So I will stay with 3.6.42 and listen to the words of a great American (Brady) "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". This may call for another drink since, in my rage, I accidentally deleted all the artwork I had spent 4 hrs on. Word to the wise...Save, save, save.

Mark