Thread: Been a while

Hybrid View

Default Been a while

since posting...still busy with millwork repairs/remodels after last years hurricane.

have done some fun router projects, a few photos of panels in progress for a hotel. The painted sample is a section from the design for elevator wall panels, 3 sections 72" x 96"...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Vector Studio 22

Nice grill work, I do some for cabinets and mirrors. Not as easy as people think. I find it a bit loud as well. I am usually somewhere else watching it on my baby monitor.

Hi Steve, i too wondered about how he does this in a way that the individual splines don't break. And what do you do if they do break? Some of them look very fragile. Good work though gene
    Words of Wisdom:
    “Words that sink into your ears are whispered…… not yelled”
    “The biggest trouble maker you’ll probably ever have to deal with, watches you from the mirror every morn’n”
    “The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth”
    -----------
    Just remember...when it's time for the hearse to pull up..there's no luggage rack on top!
    -----------
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it...Thomas Jefferson

Very nice panels. They just inspired me to do some simpler ones to cover 9 identical mirrors I inherited in a house.

looks great, thanks for sharing