Joe- no vcarve files yet. The cut files are so simple that they should be super quick to make. (Let me know if you have questions.) I'll definitely consider making them if this design becoming popular enough that people would find them useful. I just made the box in a few stages so I'd have to sort out which vcarve files made the final parts.

Scott- it's one of the quietest things in my shop and I'm pretty noise conscious. And, I hope releasing the documentation can make this useful for OTHERS as well as myself. Documentation has always seemed to fall a bit short with other vacbox designs. There is also little reason for everyone to create a new design or guess at how to build one.

Regarding 120v motor selection- talk with Ward at Lighthouse motors. He might have a thought or two. I don't have any experience with 120v motors as it relates to this design.

Regarding the vac with 1,2,3,4 motors- there is a lot to test. I haven't tested it in a controlled way because it would be determined by what I have on the table, how porous it is, how tight my plumbing is, etc. I can tell you that I have no trouble holding down parts on my 5ftx10ft shopbot- often with fewer than all 4 motors running. There are not leaks that I can detect in my system.