I've had my BT48 standard for about 6 months. Its the older aluminum table style BT. When I first purchased the BT I spent the extra to go with the 48" width with the idea down the road I might buy an 8' PowerStick so I could process full size sheets if I wanted to. Coming from a PRT96 there have been a few times I wish I had the extra size back again. Besides the money issue, my concerns about how accurate the PowerStick is going to be has held me back from buying one. Now I have the money...and I'm getting cold feet since most of my projects are cabinet style projects, and I like to slot and rabbit and notch to lock the project together. Z accuracy seems like it could be a pretty big issue since plywood is the main base for the work piece. I'm not worried about speed very much since my production days are over and I use my BT mostly for my own purposes. Having the extra capacity would however allow me to be able to take on some larger side jobs and maybe even pay for the Powerstick upgrade, but I need to be able to rely on it. I know these questions have been asked before...but I was really looking for some real world experience with the PowerStick. Did it meet your expectations...have you been able to get it to be as accurate as the regular set up? Any unexpected problems and how did you over come them? Thanks for the help.