Will, I have very limited interaction with Aspire. It depends what package you have for BobCam. I find their standard 3D toolpaths too limited for the types of surfacing I do. Bobcams 2D and 3D paths don't give you much control over settings, but they generate pretty well for their simplified interface. The more comfortable I get with BobCam the more I find myself gravitating towards the more complicated toolpaths (in their multiaxis selection) for even basic things. BobCam will probably be able to do more for you right now over fusion and aspire, if you have the 4 axis pro package then it is definitely a better package. I could see Fusion expanding their CAM package but who knows how long it will be free for.

Fusion is still VERY fussy. I've given demos to my students with the same file using the same settings and had the generated toolpath come out different Fusion does provide a lot of control over the path, more so then most, however they still don't have all the options I'd like yet. Attached is an example of a flowline toolpath I could only do in Mastercam or Bobcam's Multiaxis path.
Reuleaux_Plate_04.jpg