Thread: Looking for help with CPP

Default Looking for help with CPP

Hello.
    I have been using CPP fairly successfully for the past 5 years and think it's wonderful when it works properly. Last year my lap top crashed and I needed to buy a new one so I asked if I could transfer the CPP software to the new lap top. I was told the they did not support that outdated version and that I would have to buy the updated version. That was ok, but the new version does not give me good cut files. The X-axis and Y-axis are reverse. The settings are all correct (x=48" and y=96") and the nesting is correct (nest with grain lengthwise) but the cut files are reversed. I have tried contacting Ryan with little success. I was wondering if there is anybody in this form that could help me or advise me on who to turn to.
    Any help would be appreciated,
    Al
    SOS Cabinets

Unless you set up your machine different, standard on a 4896 Bot is X axis the long axis (96) and Y the width.

Hello.
    I don't have a bot, but I should have bought one. That's why I picked that handle.
    I use a 48"X 96" Gorilla CNC with Mach 3 software. The X axis has always been the width and the y axis the length.
    Al

That explains that.
    Hopefully you hear from Ryan.