Thread: ShopBot Desktop $4500 with accessories.

Default ShopBot Desktop $4500 with accessories.

ShopbotDesktop.jpgShopbot Desktop with 1 hp spindle; asking price is $4,500 for a quick sale. It was purchased 2 years ago (delivered end of Dec. 2013), and lightly used for about 1.5 years to make pistol grips. Comes complete with all standard design and control software and all standard hardware. Also included for the price are 20 new Onsrud carbide cutters (upcut and downcut 1/8 and 1/4 in. end mills, v-carve bits, round bits) and an Amana surfacing bit with extra blades for both mdf and wood. 4 extra collets. Also includes a Super Zero with software ($250 value) to easily and quickly zero anywhere on the cutting surface. Also a V-Clamp vacuum clamp for small parts which can be mechanically clamped to the spoilboard, several mechanical t-slot nuts and clamps, 3 rolls of double-sided tape for securing small parts, and a dial indicator with magnetic base.

A Festool Mini vacuum with 2 hoses and Oneida Dust Deputy (w/steel drum on wheels) can also be included. Purchased new, this cost over $600.

We can ship via UPS freight at buyer's expense (crate and shipping), or you can pick it up at our location in Waxahachie, TX, 45 minutes south of downtown Dallas/DFW airport. If you pick it up, you can also have the heavy home-built stand for the Shopbot, including a shop-built dust containment cover, at no extra charge. With our Clear Vue Cyclone and 6-in hose and pipes, this setup kept our shop very clean!

Default I am interested.

Would you please email regarding the shopbot. I am school teacher interested in obtaining another shopbot for my Fablab.

Thanks,'
    Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt469 View Post
    ShopbotDesktop.jpgShopbot Desktop with 1 hp spindle; asking price is $4,500 for a quick sale. It was purchased 2 years ago (delivered end of Dec. 2013), and lightly used for about 1.5 years to make pistol grips. Comes complete with all standard design and control software and all standard hardware. Also included for the price are 20 new Onsrud carbide cutters (upcut and downcut 1/8 and 1/4 in. end mills, v-carve bits, round bits) and an Amana surfacing bit with extra blades for both mdf and wood. 4 extra collets. Also includes a Super Zero with software ($250 value) to easily and quickly zero anywhere on the cutting surface. Also a V-Clamp vacuum clamp for small parts which can be mechanically clamped to the spoilboard, several mechanical t-slot nuts and clamps, 3 rolls of double-sided tape for securing small parts, and a dial indicator with magnetic base.

A Festool Mini vacuum with 2 hoses and Oneida Dust Deputy (w/steel drum on wheels) can also be included. Purchased new, this cost over $600.

We can ship via UPS freight at buyer's expense (crate and shipping), or you can pick it up at our location in Waxahachie, TX, 45 minutes south of downtown Dallas/DFW airport. If you pick it up, you can also have the heavy home-built stand for the Shopbot, including a shop-built dust containment cover, at no extra charge. With our Clear Vue Cyclone and 6-in hose and pipes, this setup kept our shop very clean!

I just sent you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tomdubick View Post
    Would you please email regarding the shopbot. I am school teacher interested in obtaining another shopbot for my Fablab.

Thanks,'
    Tom
    Your settings don't allow me to send you email, so I sent a PM.

Is this still available? If so pls shoot me an email. Thanks!

I'll send you a PM.

People keep asking me for an email, but their settings don't seem to allow it - all I can do is send a PM. Am I missing something? Some names have an email link, some don't. Still for sale as of 11:00pm CDT, May 23.

Have you sold this machine yet? Please e-mail me at marciarodgers@gmail.com

Machine is SOLD. Thanks very much.