Hi folks, I have an idea to machine my own timing belt toothed pulleys using my Asm911aadc2.65v stepper motor and driver combo. I will have a timing belt sourced and will gauge the pitch of the teeth on the belt in order to determine the corresponding pitch on the pulley. I am going to model a pulley in Rhino once I have sourced the belt to determine all the correct measurements. I would then create a rectangle and place that over the top dead center of the pulley and machine a slot. Then I will turn a pulley blank on the metal lathe I have access to and mount the pulley blank onto the stepper motor shaft. Then I will mount the stepper motor in a bracket attached to my CNC bed. I need to rotate the stepper a determined amount of degrees and minutes to allow for the correct pitch of the teeth. Does anyone know how many degrees of rotation per pulse this motor has? Its basically the old PRT Alpha set up. I am essentially making a course indexer which will make a fine indexer via these pulleys. The multiplier value of 1273.2395 in combination with the software rotates the motor 360 degrees with what input value? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I'm doing this because I like to make my own things but mostly because I can't seem to source the correct pulleys to make my reduction box.