Hello,

Folks have been after me (for months) to post photos of my past and present ShopBot/Vectric projects, so I finally had a chance to post a bunch of pics (ninety of 'em) in Albums on my CarveBuddy FaceBook page. More will be posted over time.

The album link my fellow ShopBotters may be interested in seeing is shown below, if you want to take a look:

https://www.facebook.com/carvebuddy/photos

All the projects in this album are created by me with Vectric Aspire or VCarve Pro software and machined with a ShopBot Buddy PRSAlpha BT48 CNC. (Anyone who subscribes to the Vectric monthly newsletter have probably seen most of these projects already.)

For any "newbies" who have not seen these projects, be aware the Vectric projects are provided as FREE downloads from the Vectric and ShopBot websites, if you want to run them yourself. Thank you, ShopBot and Vectric!

(FYI - There is also an album showing pics of projects I designed for CarveWright too. Those projects are not free and cannot be converted to other CNC formats, per my contract agreement.)