Anyone else having an issue using the search function? I've tried on a desktop, laptop, and phone and am getting the following error:

Warning: Declaration of vBForum_Item_SocialGroupMessage::getLoadQuery() should be compatible with that of vB_Model::getLoadQuery() in ..../packages/vbforum/item/socialgroupmessage.php on line 21

Since I'm posting, I wanted to also ask if anyone has been able to figure out how to deal with the encoding from older threads. I suppose they would be the threads considered archived. Where special characters are used, I'll often see the &someNumberHere; representation for some character like open quote, close quote, apostrophe, etc. and it isn't being translated/converted which makes reading it sometimes difficult when dealing with numbers. I think the encoding for vBulletin used to be ISO-8859-1 and then at some point, admins would convert the database over to UTF-8. I've tried to change the encoding within my browser settings when I'm on threads that have it, but it never changes anything.

Thanks