Guys and Gals,

I have a 96 x 48 x 6 PRS Standard machine ( 2008 vintage) that I would like to move down the road. We own a larger one, and thought we would use this one for small projects but that did not happen. It comes with a slow speed spindle that is based off a 2+ HP treadmill motor, and the controls from that unit. It ALSO comes with the original 3.25HP PC router and would be extremely fast to have it mounted and operating like originally set up. ( We wanted to experiment with low speeds and coolant so that we could work on ferrous metals and stone, etc. We just never dedicated someone to experiment with it...) The router will come with a good Dell Small form factor desktop machine, the pictured monitor, and a custom made, spring loaded, tool holder and maybe some diamond pads if I can find them. WIll come with any old version of VCarve software I can find- but it was already old as the hills when I bought it. I highly recommend upgrading to the newer versions. Machine is located at a business, and we can assist in loading into your trailer! No known issues. We can run it for a few minutes when you come look at it. Pretty much a wysiwyg. Feel free to message me and I will answer your questions. This one is my 4th. I love these machines. They do a great job. And even a dummy like me can figure them out... Asking $8650 for this router

Located in Central Texas (Austin Area)

Basic picture of machine4175.jpgControl Box & spring loaded bit 4171.jpgKeyboard, slow speed controls etc_4172.jpgMonitor, and speed controls.jpgSlow speed spindle_4174.jpg