Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Sale PRT Standard - 5' x 10'

Default For Sale PRT Standard - 5' x 10'

A little painful to part with this machine, but simply don't have time to put it to good use at the moment.

Purchased in Fall of 2013 from a cabinet shop that did not have a use for the machine. I'd wanted to use it to fabricate millwork as a hobby, bookshelves mostly.

However, never got around to fully setting it up or using it due to my main line of work and it's been sitting partially assembled in my garage since.

Asking $7000, (have it listed on eBay with a starting at $6500, Buy It Now price of $8500). I will post photos shortly.

Specifications are:

PRT Standard
    5' x 10' Table
    Upgraded to the 4G Control Board
    Dual Head/Dual Z Option - Giordano Colombo RS 90.2 5HP Spindle 240V 3 Phase, and a Porter Cable Router as the second head.
    Delta VFD (I've purchased a new Yaskawa VFD as I don't have access to 3 Phase power, not included in price)
    Control Computer with Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse
    Z-Plate
    Heavy Grounding wire and terminal connectors
    Machine did come with a Dresser 15HP 240V 3 Phase Roots Vacuum System, but I sold this when I realized there was no way possible to power the vacuum system.

Additional items for sale but not included in price: Can bundle all of these in for a discounted price, price listed is roughly what I paid.
    Yaskawa VFD: VU2A0040FAA-134 V1000 10-13.4HP, 240V Single Phase (for those who don't have access to 3 Phase power) ~860
    Retrofit Leg/Support Kit (purchased an additional set of legs for mid-rail support on the X-axis, never installed) ~ $800
    Collet (13001), Collet (13004), Router Bit Starter Kit (13699) ~$290
    E-Track (ordered this so the wiring could be organized and routed neatly)

Located in Queens, NY. Free Local Pickup. Shipping can be arranged, actual shipping costs apply.
    Last edited by GigM; 09-24-2016 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Says that I'm a new member, but I'm not!

Sorry, can't figure out how to edit the original message. I've got the wrong price listed for this machine - purchased it for a more than $9000 back in 2013, not $7000 as I thought. Asking $8500, sorry for the confusion.

This machine is still available. I need to make room in my garage so would like to offer all the parts/components I've purchased into a package. I'm asking $8500 for just the machine and $1750 for all the parts listed above, for a total of $10,250. Just to clarify, this machine has a 5'x10' Plastic Matrix Vacuum table which isn't currently installed but is braced against the garage wall at the moment.

Thanks!

I have sent a private msg related to the machine. kindly, look at it and give me your answer. thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GigM View Post
    This machine is still available. I need to make room in my garage so would like to offer all the parts/components I've purchased into a package. I'm asking $8500 for just the machine and $1750 for all the parts listed above, for a total of $10,250. Just to clarify, this machine has a 5'x10' Plastic Matrix Vacuum table which isn't currently installed but is braced against the garage wall at the moment.

Thanks!

The 'bot is still available! Shipping to Cairo would be a bit difficult...anyone in the NYC area or even lower 48?

Thanks!

Re-listing this for sale!

Need to move it quickly, asking $10,250.

Default Interested!

We are interested in it for the original $7k. Is the machine still available?

Re-listing this for sale!

Need to move it quickly, asking $10,250.

Sorry, didn't see this before. Please check you Inbox, sent you a PM.

I need to clear this machine out quickly, for this weekend only I'll reduce the price by $1000 for either option. Mobile (347) 255-3870.