Hi all,

First, I did a search for repetitive parts and/or cuts and didn't see anything. I apologize if I missed something and am asking something that has already been asked.

We have a PRS Alpha, and I have the programming handbook, but it's going to take me quite a while to learn this ground up. I'm wondering if anyone would be willing to help distill what I'm trying to do in the most efficient way. Pretty simple probably, just that I haven't had the opportunity to need to learn the syntax, etc.

In this case, I have a run of parts, all the same part, same jig, no X/Y/Z change. Just swap and go. What I need to do:

1) Create the basic program in Aspire.
2) At the point it is finished cutting and sends the head to safe Z and 0,0, I need to send it out of the way to have access to the part.
3) After relocating the head, ask user if another part Y/N - If yes, go to the startup routine and re-run. If no, End program/exit.

It will always be an unknown whether we have 5 parts, 20 parts, etc, so the user input is key.

Is this the best way to do this? Or do subroutine? I could really use some help getting started on the syntax for this. Once I get my start it will all come to me.

Thanks for your time!

Marc