New eCab user here- trying to learn and figure everything out.

I'm currently designing a kitchen and getting ready to bid it, but while working out all the costs I noticed that I had some unexplained "user created" costs showing up in the cost sheet. I did some exploring and figured out that it was specifically the display object images for the range top ($357) and the double sink basin ($250) that were showing up. Other display objects that I've added- such at the refrigerator and a single basin sink- don't seem to be adding anything to the cost.

So how do I get these items to show up for presentation purposes, but not show up on the cost sheet? Can you edit the price of display objects anywhere?

And on a related note, I have a few other hardware items that I would like to add to the cost sheet (specifically a couple of lazy-susans and some other Rev-a-Shelf hardware) but I can't figure out if there's a way to add specific items like that to the job cost sheet.

Thank you in advance, and I'm sure you'll be seeing more questions from me over the upcoming weeks!