if i make sure that the wire of the hose is conected to that metal pipe will it ground it enough.
It may be enough. It may not. Main reason for the described "web" and copper line inside is to be certain the particles are being discharged as they pass through the inside. The metal coil the hose is manufactured with is encased in plastic, so the particles are still able to generate static as they pass through, where an exposed line is much more effective at neutralizing the static as it is being generated. It is incidental that the web stops larger particles, but I've found it does help reduce clogging and blast gate jams.

I'm just speaking from experience. May seem overkill as I described, but best to clear the grounding topic 110% certain now, VS. having a lost communication issue later and wondering if it's static issues from grounding.
Ironically, I was using floor sweep connected to my dust collector yesterday afternoon. Plastic floor sweep contacted the leg of the shopbot while running. The shock felt like an arrow was shot into my right ear. I had effectively become part of the link between dust collector and shopbot, causing a ground loop. If it felt like that to me, no wonder the machine can loose it's USB connection after an electrical hit like that.

Good luck with your new machine,
jeff