Thread: Working PRT controller for sale (and a couple routers)

Default Working PRT controller for sale (and a couple routers)

I recently upgraded to a RBK box and have my old PRT board and power supply that need a new home. I don't have the original enclosure anymore as I had swapped it to another PC box but never finished the full install. $200

Also have a couple porter cable routers sitting around doing nothing as well if anyone is interested or needs them. Make offer as I really don't know what they are worth

All of this was in use and working well when I removed them and upgraded to RBK and a spindle.

Where are you located? Which version of the board? Pictures?

Just as a point of reference, a new PC 75182 motor sells for around $300. If you have to have one totally rebuilt, it costs around $200
    Tom Bachman,
    Drafting/Woodworking Instructor RETIRED!
    Lakin, Kansas

2001 PRT4896
    https://i.imgur.com/xWEFfDk.jpg

If they need bearings that is under $20 and you can replace them in about 30 minutes

Can't get the photos to upload. Board shows V3.54, PRT012004-02175. Routers are Porter Cable, 75182. One works fine, the other had a bad switch so we wired around it. I also have one bracket to mount it to the Shopbot. I'm open on pricing, just cleaning and organizing the shop some.
    I'm located in Tulsa, OK.
    Last edited by CStevens; 03-16-2017 at 01:36 PM.

I would be interested in the control board. Please call Tom at 973-248-7651. Thanks

Called and left a msg Tom. Just get with me at your convienance if your still interested

Made a deal with Tom on the board. Still have the routers if anyone needs one (or two)