Thread: 2015 PRS Alpha 96X60 For Sale NC

Default 2015 PRS Alpha 96X60 For Sale NC

Just retired from the USCG and think it would be easier to sell my unit off and replace it at a later time once I settle down into a new job/location.
    It has a 3hp spindle and I will be including a Sony Viao touchscreen, router bits and small roll around table. Would be willing to relocate and help setup if within the NC/VA Norfolk area.

Asking 15k firm

Contact me @ 252-339-1654

20170312_215954.jpg20170312_220006.jpg20170312_220026.jpg

Thanks
    Gary

Probably should verify whether it's a Standard or Alpha drive system. Motor labels indicate it may be a Standard. Just want to be sure for both you and the prospective buyer.
    Scott

Thanks for the info. I originally purchased it as an alpha but will double check with ShopBot.

Confirmed with ShopBot that this is a PRS Alpha and that the stepper motors were the correct ones.

This Unit Has Sold, Thanks you All..

Quote Originally Posted by Crypto View Post
    Just retired from the USCG and think it would be easier to sell my unit off and replace it at a later time once I settle down into a new job/location.
    It has a 3hp spindle and I will be including a Sony Viao touchscreen, router bits and small roll around table. Would be willing to relocate and help setup if within the NC/VA Norfolk area.

Asking 15k firm

Contact me @ 252-339-1654

Thanks
    Gary
    Gary, CONGRATS, shipmate, on your retirement from the CG! I retired in 2000 from the Coast Guard.
    Don
    Diamond Lake Custom Woodworks, LLC
    www.dlwoodworks.com
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty and well preserved piece; But to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, bank accounts empty, credit cards maxed out, defiantly shouting "Geronimo"!

If you make something idiot proof, all they do is create a better idiot.