Thread: Fuse or Relay?

Default Fuse or Relay?

Hello,

I have an SB 32 standard Buddy. I went to surface a piece of wood today and had the z zero off the spoilboard not the top of the wood. (Thank me very much) The surfacing bit gouged right into the wood to about 3/16" for about 2-3 inches before I could it the stop. The router stopped spinning.

When I went to run the file again the xyz worked but the router did not start up. I unplugged router and went to direct power source and it worked.

I did some search across the forum and the best I could come up with is a blown fuse or the "relay"?

Could it be anything else? What is the relay? I can't identify it on my diagram.

Angelo

Its been a while since i had an issue of one of my relays, so I cant tell you exactly where it is at in the control box. But mine was dirty and just need to be pushed in a few times and the dust blown away. If this turns out to be your issue please post a picture of the exact location.

Angelo...
    If you cant decipher the schematic, post a picture of the control "innards" and someone will get you pointed in the right direction
    Gary Campbell
    GCnC Control
    GCnC411(at)gmail(dot)com
    Servo Controller Upgrades
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Islaww1

"We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them"
    Albert Einstein

Thanks. It was the fuse.