Thread: Part File Error

Default Part File Error

Help to all,have an issue with the bot.i have some spindles to cut,i was going along good,doing the wraping,the toolpathing ,however,went told to change the axis from 3 to 5, i am now getting two errors went i click on shortcut to operate the bot.

1 : Part File Error : Division by Zero(11)
    Line - 10 :
    C:\ProgramFiles\Shopbot\shopbot3\shopbot.ini

2 : Run Time Error '11' : Division by Zero.

Have sent an email to ShopBot Tech Support,the ShopBot is PRT model running 3.4x software control version.An other question what post processor should i used to do a fluted job.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by tysmall; 06-23-2017 at 08:31 AM. Reason: miss out a word.

Back up and running again,i reinstall the software about to cut some dovetails for two boxes i want to store some plugs in.

Good Ty!!
    scott P.
    2013 Desktop/spindle/VCP 11.5**
    Maine

it is running but now seem to have lose the sizing on the sheet,4' by 8',the file i am running,after doing the first cut it has move off the sheet to be cut.I stopped the it and did a JH,took the y over from one end to the other only to see that the shopbot has move on 19 ",8" less then the size of the sheet to be cut and therefor the second passed for the dovetail is doing a air cut .

Further update,i have to reset the vu setting for the shopbot,tech support says that they should be 509.2956 for the type of stepper motor on the shopbot,by doing that the position of x and y have change,will update on Monday went i am back at work,hoping to also do the test cut piece now for the spindle on the indexer.

Hello everyone,bot is working again as it should,did get some help from shotbot tech,my vu settings were off for the x and y,ran a cut file to just to make sure,time to do this indexing of the sample,wished me luck will posted accordingly about it.

Glad you got it going. Shopbot tech support is great.