Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Omnisquare - new layout tool

I just got mine and i'm a bit disappointed. It looks like either i got a used returned one or it looks like the lines were not hilited very well. I'm going to let them know what they will do and report back.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Words of Wisdom:
    “Words that sink into your ears are whispered…… not yelled”
    “The biggest trouble maker you’ll probably ever have to deal with, watches you from the mirror every morn’n”
    “The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth”
    -----------
    Just remember...when it's time for the hearse to pull up..there's no luggage rack on top!
    -----------
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it...Thomas Jefferson

I heard from the guy. He said that was the way his die was set up and basically all of them are like that. He was willing to give me a refund. If you buy one just know that is what you will get.....
    Words of Wisdom:
    “The biggest trouble maker you’ll probably ever have to deal with, watches you from the mirror every morn’n”
    -----------
    Just remember...when it's time for the hearse to pull up..there's no luggage rack on top!
    -----------
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it...Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by phil_o View Post
    I just purchased a new layout tool, an omnisquare. It's a multipurpose square. I believe it will be a very handy tool for a variety of woodworking layout tasks including CNC work.
    http://omnitoolworks.com/
    I have no personal interest in this company, I'm passing it on because I think other woodworkers will find this tool very useful.

Phil
    Phil,
    look at the back and tell me if yours looks like mine (see pic)
    Words of Wisdom:
    -----------
    -----------