Thread: 2012 PRS Standard 48x96 - Southeast Oklahoma

Post 2012 PRS Standard 48x96 - Southeast Oklahoma

This is a 2012 model 48x96 PRS Standard which I bought used (nearly new) in 2013. I mostly make v-carved rosette blocks, and I've run thousands on this machine since I got it, but for the most part it hasn't been used much. The Porter Cable router it has now only has a couple hours on it. I also have a Buddy, and thought I'd eventually get into making some bigger items, but that hasn't happened. This PRS is also set up with 4 vacuum pumps for hold down. It is set up to run if you want to try it out or see it run, and I'm willing to give advice on setting it up and starting out with it.

If you're within a few hours, I have a friend with a big "shed trailer" who moved this for me when I bought it, without taking it apart...you may be able to hire him to do the same. Asking $8800. Text or call me (Allen) at 918-235-1475. Leave a message if I don't answer, and I'll call you back asap. Or email me at allen@wagnerwood.com

Attached Images Attached Images

I'm including a laptop with the control software set up, and will be happy to demonstrate using the machine with the software. You'll need to buy and download the VCarve Pro design software from Shopbot.