Thread: Table

Default Table

Channing Tatum was in Kentucky this past few months. He visited the saw mill where we buy our lumber,Harold Whites Lumber In Morehead. While visiting there he was allowed to cut lumber with the mill, and do other operations. Mr. Tatum was also allowed to cut down some trees. Today while we were at the Saw mill picking up lumber for our shop, We were commissioned to make a ten foot live edge table for Mr. Tatum out of the Logs that he cut down. I discussed with the mill owner Ray White how I need the logs cut into boards. It will take several months for the wood to properly dry to the point that I can process these board into the Table That Mr. Tatum wants. The table will take about 15 days from the time I pickup the wood until it is ready to ship to Mr. Tatum. This will probably take place during the winter..

Tina is excited that we are doing the table for Mr. Tatum. She is hoping that we will have to deliver and assemble the table in Calf.
    www.tgdesigns.net
    eking1953@yahoo.com

HE WHO WORKS WITH HIS HANDS IS A LABORER.
    HE WHO WORKS WITH HIS HANDS AND HEAD IS A CRAFTSMAN.
    HE WHO WORKS WITH HIS HANDS, HIS HEAD AND HIS HEART IS AN ARTIST.
    ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISI

Congrats on the commission Gene! (I had to look Mr. Tatum up though to see who he was... I guess I need to get out more!)
    Might be the most expensive installation you've ever done though if Tina drags you away to CA!

Mike

It may very well be the most expensive install that I have done, However, you know the old saying happy wife, happy life. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeacg View Post
    Congrats on the commission Gene! (I had to look Mr. Tatum up though to see who he was... I guess I need to get out more!)
    Might be the most expensive installation you've ever done though if Tina drags you away to CA!

Mike
    www.tgdesigns.net
    eking1953@yahoo.com

HE WHO WORKS WITH HIS HANDS IS A LABORER.
    HE WHO WORKS WITH HIS HANDS AND HEAD IS A CRAFTSMAN.
    HE WHO WORKS WITH HIS HANDS, HIS HEAD AND HIS HEART IS AN ARTIST.
    ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISI

Quote Originally Posted by genek View Post
    However, you know the old saying happy wife, happy life. lol
    Gene,

If I ever get married again, I'm going to carve that and put it up in my shop as a reminder... I'm guessing your 'expensive installation' would still be cheaper than the divorce...

Mike