Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sports item

Default Sports item

I started this before all the kneeling **** started. It was a gift for a life long fan. Sadly, with all the BS I think they have given up on the entire league. I left it rough on purpose to fit his non-sterile decor ...

Anyway there are three layers The WA state layer, the city scape and the center layer that I put a flexible strip of leds on.

Attached Images Attached Images
    "Once a person moves away from the computer and CNC some of the most important work begins." ~Joe Crumley

funny c.r.a.p. is a bad word ....
    "Once a person moves away from the computer and CNC some of the most important work begins." ~Joe Crumley

Nicely done!

Yeah, today was it, no more NFL for this Packer fan!
    Scott

Thanks. And I know what you mean

Its just shy 4' wide. Shipping this from east coast to west coast today. I need to figure way to ship without bankruptcy. lol I think I need to make an actual crate.

Well, as a Seahawks fan for many years and seeing many controversies in sports come and go my only reaction is WOW-I want one!

It should arrive tomorrow. I hope it survived the trip I packaged it well but I have faith in UPS's ability as well. Shipping for ground 1 week delivery was $65 with $1000 insurance.

This boycott would be short lived if people who are against the bs would take a stand. For now no more nfl for me. Pretty sign i guess.

I quit watching football right after the deflate gate scandal. Since there was no real penalty against Brady or the Patriots by the NFL, this sport has become the equivalent of the farce that wrestling is. I do believe that people need to take a stand against uncontrolled police violence, kneeling during the National Anthem is a peaceful way to do that.

Kipp
    PRT4896
    5hp Columbo

Aspire

ANYWAY, my Seattle PD friend loved it and noticed the thin blue line I put on the skyline. I put a 1/8" royal blue pinstripe that you can barely see in the second pic.

He sent me pictures of him holding it where it will be hung with a big smile.

I like the thin blue line, sort of an in your face nfl. If this were facebook I would you what I really think about the nfl. Like I said earlier no more nfl for me.