Thread: Becker 10 hp vacuum pump

Default Becker 10 hp vacuum pump - great for universal hold down. New Braunfels, TX.

10 HP Becker vacuum pump, purchased from ShopBotTools.com in 2011. Blades were replaced less than 100 hours ago (machine running hours). Well maintained.

It has been the perfect solution for universal vacuum hold down. Pulls 4 psi or better on a 4ft x 8 ft table with an appropriate spoil board -- 1/2 MDF with the lamination shaved off works best. Use your normal resurfacing tool too shave off the lamination. Just lay your material on the spoil board, turn on the pump and the material won't slip. I can give you tips and techniques for optimal performance. It was a real time and material saver in my shop.

This is a three-phase pump, but if you don't have three phase power I'll include the three-phase inverter I use to convert single phase to 3-phase. The inverter is worth $1200 alone.

Paid $9,000 new. Make offer. Buyer must pick up in New Braunfels, TX. or arrange your own delivery. I can crate it if necessary. Heavy item (not sure exactly how much, guessing about 300 lbs.)

Price includes all the plumbing fixtures too.

I'm retiring and want to keep the rest of the rig for hobby purposes, but if someone wants the whole rig, I'll entertain offers. It's a two-headed PRS standard, 2005 model. 10ft x 5ft table, 4ft by 8ft usable. Two heads mean you can cut two of your pattern at the same time. Second head is slave to the first head in X&Y axes, software controlled in Z axis (main head is 'Z', second head is 'A' axis).

Send inquiries to RON@RLT.COM
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rlt; 09-30-2017 at 05:21 PM.

Default This item is sold.

Sorry, but this item has been sold.

Quote Originally Posted by rlt View Post
    Sorry, but this item has been sold.
    What did you sell this for if you don't mind me asking?