Thread: 2007 PRS ALPHA 48" X 96" for sale.

Default 2007 PRS ALPHA 48" X 96" for sale.

HSD 2.2 HP 220V 1ph Spindle. Vac table ported. 2 fein vacs. Vac hold down pump with 10 pods. 4 + sheets of LDF (spoil board material). Spoil board surface bit plus additional tools. Laptop, etc. Finally moving, must sell, $9800, obo.

Located in N. GA.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I forgot to add, it does also have an air drill attached, though I've never used it. Sorry for the dusty pics but it's always in use.

What kind of vac hold down pump do you have?

The vac pump is for pod work, not flat table sheet goods. It is a small gast pump. I usually use 4 to 10 pods depending on the piece. Machine was used mainly for 3D carving so as is sits now, I have a piece of white 3/4" thick white melamine bolted down to the spoil board. But I do have the two fein vacs (like a shop vac looking thing), that the guy before me used for sheet material. It is plumbed out but I have never used the machine for that. See attached the kind of stuff I build, this was the center portion of a french mantel, it also had the legs on the side. From the photos, all of the face is carved (not applied) except for the small molding under the lid.
    french2.jpgfrench1.jpg

Bot has been sold