Thread: Haven't been here in a long time

Default Haven't been here in a long time

I haven't had time to go to the shop for months let alone come here due to taking care of an ill parent but i just wanted to stop in and say Hi...plus i need to keep my post count HIGH...lol
    Words of Wisdom:
    “Words that sink into your ears are whispered…… not yelled”
    “The biggest trouble maker you’ll probably ever have to deal with, watches you from the mirror every morn’n”
    “The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth”
    -----------
    Just remember...when it's time for the hearse to pull up..there's no luggage rack on top!
    -----------
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it...Thomas Jefferson

Sorry to hear about sick parent. I wish them and you well.

Jack,

Know the feeling! I'm taking care of my 91-year-old mother who suffers from dementia so don't spend an much time playing as I would like! Glad to hear you are still out there though...
    I'm nowhere near your post count so I think you can relax a bit!

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by myxpykalix View Post
    I haven't had time to go to the shop for months let alone come here due to taking care of an ill parent but i just wanted to stop in and say Hi...plus i need to keep my post count HIGH...lol
    3 more and you will hit the magic numbers of 7777. Bet the magic dragon will have something special pop out of the computer screen then. Wishing your parents well. It's tough I know.

Jack

I haven't had a lot of time to come on here either. I am sorry for the ill parent situation. I hope that is cured in short order. And I hope we will all do more communicating here. This forum has been a great resource for me and the folks at SB have been lifesavers. LOVE LOVE LOVE this group and the company in general!

Monty

Good to see old friends pop in.
    "Once a person moves away from the computer and CNC some of the most important work begins." ~Joe Crumley