Thread: Panels on walls

Default Panels on walls

When I have the opportunity to make panels for walls I'm especially happy. This kind of work requires less work and installation is a breeze.

On these I'm using PVC. Anyone with a router has an easy time when bidding against flat painted or printed work. Our main comp. was from Signs Now and it was no big effort. I had previously posted a ground sign, Rio Pueblo, that was a Signs Now proposal. It's like shooting ducks. The router gives a person a leg up.

On the Smith project, as you can see, we have considerable gold. But the real sales tool on this project was the "Hat Section" that's mounted atop the brick substrate. That portion took some design work but it really enhanced the sign. That one is double sided.

Attached Images Attached Images

That is going to look fantastic, Joe! Can hardly wait to see the final finish and installation! (Hope you are able to post some "progress" photos to mentor us through your process - that's always a fun and interesting journey.)
    ══════════════════════════════════
    Michael Tyler
    http://www.carvebuddy.com
    https://www.facebook.com/carvebuddy/

- ShopBot Buddy PRSAlpha BT48 CNC
    - CarveWright CNC
    - Vectric Aspire, VCarve Pro, ArtCAM Pro, CorelDRAW

Thanks Michael,

It's always fun to take a few snaps while putting the project together.

A this time I'm about a week away from getting started. The material will be PVC all the way. The paint will be acrylic latex and the gold will be 23K.
    I know we don't have guys ready for this kind of work but it's got to be fun seeing it come together.

Joe