Thread: ShopBot BT32 for sale

Default ShopBot BT32 for sale

I have a BT32 PRS shopbot I need to sell, I have had the V Carve software upgraded to V 8.0 and will be able to transfer it to whoever buys the machine. I have a laptop computer that runs the machine just fine with all the software loaded you need. I was going to use this when I retired, I learned everything to run and cut with it, I even went to Shop Bots school in NC for a week and saw what the machines can do. I doubt this machine has over 100 hours run time on it, my loss actually. I got cancer and have not been able to do most of the things I would need to do to run and produce with this machine. The machine is located near Branson MO and you have to pick it up and load it yourself, I have a place where you will be able to load it into the back of a pickup truck without lifting. It still will require 2 people from whoever buys it, I can provide one more, but we will be able to roll it right out of the shop and into the back of a pickup. I have whatever we need to make that happen, we will have to move some things (tools) and put them back after we get it out of the shop. Maybe 2 hours tops.
    Let me know what you are thinking. Oh I will give you all the bots, collets, computer, software, cables and everything you need to run. $7,500, with the software and tools over $11,500 invested. So no crying please. It is what I day so there should be no problems.

My email address wrdick@suddenlink.net , I will answer in the evenings.

I can/will post pictures later.

Quote Originally Posted by wddad View Post
    I have a BT32 PRS shopbot I need to sell, I have had the V Carve software upgraded to V 8.0 and will be able to transfer it to whoever buys the machine. I have a laptop computer that runs the machine just fine with all the software loaded you need. I was going to use this when I retired, I learned everything to run and cut with it, I even went to Shop Bots school in NC for a week and saw what the machines can do. I doubt this machine has over 100 hours run time on it, my loss actually. I got cancer and have not been able to do most of the things I would need to do to run and produce with this machine. The machine is located near Branson MO and you have to pick it up and load it yourself, I have a place where you will be able to load it into the back of a pickup truck without lifting. It still will require 2 people from whoever buys it, I can provide one more, but we will be able to roll it right out of the shop and into the back of a pickup. I have whatever we need to make that happen, we will have to move some things (tools) and put them back after we get it out of the shop. Maybe 2 hours tops.
    Let me know what you are thinking. Oh I will give you all the bots, collets, computer, software, cables and everything you need to run. $7,500, with the software and tools over $11,500 invested. So no crying please. It is what I day so there should be no problems.

My email address wrdick@suddenlink.net , I will answer in the evenings.

I can/will post pictures later.
    Hi! I'm interested in speaking with you about your BT32 Shopbot machine.We're currently in the market for purchasing a new one but came across your post and would be interested in speaking with you. I've tried to reach you by email but it gives me an error saying the email is not correct. Please contact me by email lstuen66@gmail.com.

Thank you
    Leslie
    Kentucky