Thread: Need drill pattern for 2001 PRT Z Cast Aluminum Mount for PC 7518 Router

Default Need drill pattern for 2001 PRT Z Cast Aluminum Mount for PC 7518 Router

I have a 2001 PRT and am installing the cast aluminum router mount on the Z axis. This machine came with two little aluminum angles to force mount the router with gear clamps. As I am installing a dust shoe, I need the extra room on the Z plate that the cast aluminum mount will allow.
    I would appreciate it if someone with a PRT will measure the Z mount plate and let me know the distance from the bottom of the plate to the bottom of the cast aluminum mount. I can figure out the hole pattern if I have the above info. I contacted SB tech and was told that they no longer have the schematics on this machine part.
    Thanks!
    Bud Wilson
    Last edited by bud_wilson; 01-06-2018 at 10:56 AM. Reason: spelling error

See attached template of more recent PRT T-rail. It is only the lower section but should be all you need.

I measured the locations off a spare T-rail.

EPS, DXF and PDF Zipped. You can print out at scale, tape/glue it on and center punch the holes.

-B

PRTZ.zip
    High Definition 3D Laser Scanning Services - Advanced ShopBot CNC Training and Consultation - Vectric Custom Video Training IBILD.com

Thank you, Brady. I do believe this is exactly what I need.
    Bud Wilson