Thread: 3d files

Default 3d files

I am trying to run a 3d file with aspire like I have done many, many times and while it is running it continually stops. It will sit and think then it will run on. But a file that should take 2 hours to run is taking 4. Can anyone help me to make this file smooth and steady?
    thanks so much.

This is probably 1 of 2 things: 1) Check your computer and make sure that Window Update or some other background process isn't running, by looking at the task manager. 2) Your control card is going bad. You can upgrade to a new version and trade your old one in.

In some cases, but not all, you can re-flash the firmware using UI and see if that changes anything if you're sure that the computer isn't bogging down due to background processes.

-B
    High Definition 3D Laser Scanning Services - Advanced ShopBot CNC Training and Consultation - Vectric Custom Video Training IBILD.com

I had a problem with cutting Lithos with Photo V Carve where if I zeroed off the table and zeroing off the top of the material I got way different run times

Quote Originally Posted by jerry_stanek View Post
    I had a problem with cutting Lithos with Photo V Carve where if I zeroed off the table and zeroing off the top of the material I got way different run times
    Your machine was stopping intermittently for the duration of the file?

-B
    High Definition 3D Laser Scanning Services - Advanced ShopBot CNC Training and Consultation - Vectric Custom Video Training IBILD.com

Quote Originally Posted by Brady Watson View Post
    Your machine was stopping intermittently for the duration of the file?

-B
    Only on one of the files One of them was more than double the lines.