Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For Sale: ShopBot DT2418 Desktop Loaded Low Hours w/Bonus Package

Default For Sale: ShopBot DT2418 Desktop Loaded Low Hours w/Bonus Package

For Sale: ShopBot DT2418, Low Hours, HSD Spindle, 5.5” Z, 3” Indexer + Bonus Package

This tool has less than 100 hours of run time. It has been used mostly for prototyping. It is in impeccable condition, run & maintained by ShopBot Master Tech. Replacement cost of the tool with indexer and spindle today shipped to my shop is: $8800.

Included in the sale is everything that would be included with a new 2018 tool:

1) ShopBot DT2418
    2) 3” Indexer with Factory Accessories
    3) HSD Spindle with Wrenches, VFD etc
    4) V-Carve Pro ShopBot Edition, Version 9 (Most Current Version), licensed in new owner's name
    5) User Manuals, ShopBot Hat/Mousepad/Swag

Included in the sale are the following Bonus hardware items:

1) Custom Dust Collection System with Rigid Shopvac
    2) Vacuum Pump for Part Fixturing (24Hg” & 4CFM) with Pod System
    3) PSI Barracuda Chuck Package, Steb & Live Centers (for indexer)
    4) 1/8, 3/16, ¼, 3/8, ½” ER20 Collets for Spindle
    5) Sturdy Machine Stand
    6) Win10 PC, i5 processor, 4GB RAM, 27” Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse

Included in the sale are the following Bonus professional service items:

1) If you are within 500 miles of Millville, NJ 08332, I will ship the tool, install and configure it in your shop.
    2) I will give you a day of training on the tool. This includes proper care and maintenance of the tool, Instruction on CAD/CAM operations, Holding parts down, Bit selection and other best known practices. I want you to be successful.
    3) During our time together, I will make myself available to answer any ShopBot CNC or Vectric CAD/CAM questions you have, in addition to answering questions and providing guidelines for producing YOUR parts. (In-shop training is normally $750 + travel expenses)
    4) If you have a part you would like to replicate on your ShopBot, I will provide you with a high definition laser scan of ONE of your parts. I will set the part up for machining in VCP, and video the entire process of setting it up, creating toolpaths, bit selection and hold down recommendations. (Also a $750 value)

Price for everything included: $7250. A one year warranty is available through ShopBot for $495, but honestly, these machines are pretty tough and replacement parts are cheap.

If you are ready to purchase, I would like to speak to you on the phone: 856.367.1189 – You may call 9-9 EST.

Comments or questions from forum members, please use a personal message (PM) to keep this ad free of chatter/clutter.

FYI – I was a Shopbot Master Tech for 13 years. I have installed hundreds of tools and trained countless individuals on proper use of their ShopBot tools in every state in the US and abroad. This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to get into a ShopBot CNC and cutting YOUR parts straight away with a shortened learning curve. I live to help others meet their goals and make their dreams come into reality.

Thanks!
    -Brady
    Attached Images Attached Images
    High Definition 3D Laser Scanning Services - Advanced ShopBot CNC Training and Consultation - Vectric Custom Video Training IBILD.com

More pics:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    High Definition 3D Laser Scanning Services - Advanced ShopBot CNC Training and Consultation - Vectric Custom Video Training IBILD.com

Larger pics available on request: bxjxwxaxtx@comcast.net

Remove all x's from the address.

Thanks!
    -Brady

If I had $7250 I'd jump all over this, the Brady time alone would be priceless!
    Daniel E.
    ShopBot PRS 48x96 (2010 Model)
    Porter Cable Router
    Vacuum Table w/ 2 Fein vacs
    Aspire 9.0

What I do when I don't mess up wood: http://www.pathhome.net

This machine has been sold. Thanks for your interest.

-B

Looking forward to making some chips again!

Dave...Did you get it?
    scott
    scott P.
    2013 Desktop/spindle/VCP 11.5**
    Maine

DaveR...
    Its been 2 weeks, lets see some pics of the chips!! You should be able to get back on the horse pretty easy!
    Gary Campbell
    GCnC Control
    GCnC411(at)gmail(dot)com
    Servo Controller Upgrades
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Islaww1

"We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them"
    Albert Einstein

Actually just taking physical possession, but briefly, tomorrow afternoon. Then turning it over to truck division of the company I work for to get it from Delaware to Miami where I will pick it up.
    Not even sure where I will set it up, but looking forward to having a little R & R fun with it on the side.
    Wish I could come up to visit with you all and Randall at Jim's-But then you never know. I might be able to if a last minute crasher could get in.

Pictures or it didn't happen
    Gary Campbell
    GCnC Control
    GCnC411(at)gmail(dot)com
    Servo Controller Upgrades
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Islaww1

"We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them"
    Albert Einstein