Thread: 96x48 prs standard

Default 96x48 prs standard

needing to upgrade to a different machine. Talked to shopbot about adding an auto tool changer and vac table and they suggested That I just sell this one and get one that has what I need on it. This machine is like new. Someone who is looking to get into the cnc world this would be a great start. This is a 2013-14 year . talking with shopbot I was told that a brand new machine has NOTHING different than the one I have. I will list what I have and the cost of the items.
    4x8 PRS STANDARD 14,515.00
    HSD 2.2 HP 230V 2660.00
    MOUNTED PC 950.00
    SWIVEL MONITOR STAND 350.00
    4- VAC PUCKS $110 EA 440.00
    SHIPPING 675.00
    CRATING FEE 275.00
    TOTAL COST 19865.00

In addition to this cost is the assembling of the machine which takes 2 days.
    I am willing to work with anyone in giving help to run this . The machine runs and cuts just like it did when it was new.
    Saying all of that there is a certain amount that I really have to have for this. I really think if anyone knows anything about this machine you will agree that it is a great machine and I am 100 percent confident that it will serve you years of good service. When I got the machine I didn't know how to turn it on so I studied the software (ASPIRE) that I bought for about 1.5 years trying to straighten the learning curve. In that time it sat unused in my shop.
    I will answer any questions that you may have to the best of my ability.
    Saying that I would entertain ANY reasonable offer that you may have." Something good ain't cheap and something cheap ain't good "
    perrybwalton@gmail.com

email me for pictures. I have tried and tried to put pictures on here but I cant seem to do it. I have a bunch of pictures. I wouldn't think of buying a cnc without seeing some pics. I also have a video of it in operation.
    Thanks
    perrybwalton@gmail.com

Attached Images Attached Images
    High Definition 3D Laser Scanning Services - Advanced ShopBot CNC Training and Consultation - Vectric Custom Video Training IBILD.com

High Definition 3D Laser Scanning Services - Advanced ShopBot CNC Training and Consultation - Vectric Custom Video Training IBILD.com

Photos added for Perry

Brady, how do I edit my original post?

Quote Originally Posted by gibl5s View Post
    Brady, how do I edit my original post?
    You can't edit the original. You can add to it in the next post. You can also Copy/Paste the original into the reply box and edit it as you see fit, but you cannot alter the original after about 10 minutes of it going online.

-B

This machine has sold.!!