Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3G & 4G Upgrade/Spare Control Boxes For Sale

My shop bot PRT Al for 48 x 96. Has lost power. Can you give me any information by sending me a message on what to do to recover power. I moved my C&C machine to the new shop got it hooked up and it had issues with missing calm and connection issues. After that the whole machine lost power I don’t hear anything humming at all with the stepper motors or the controller box. I do not hear any other relays clicking as normal nor do I hear anything When I hit the reset button. I am on pins and needles here and have got stuff waiting to be cut. I am in Virginia I am hoping you can help me maybe what I need is that 3G box that you have not sure. It was working great before I moved

Quote Originally Posted by phawks_99 View Post
    My shop bot PRT Al for 48 x 96. Has lost power. Can you give me any information by sending me a message on what to do to recover power. I moved my C&C machine to the new shop got it hooked up and it had issues with missing calm and connection issues. After that the whole machine lost power I don’t hear anything humming at all with the stepper motors or the controller box. I do not hear any other relays clicking as normal nor do I hear anything When I hit the reset button. I am on pins and needles here and have got stuff waiting to be cut. I am in Virginia I am hoping you can help me maybe what I need is that 3G box that you have not sure. It was working great before I moved
    Contact SB Support. If you have an Alpha, the 3G box is not compatible.

Please keep FOR SALE posts free from tech support requests and anything not related to buying the item for sale.

Thanks!
    -B
    High Definition 3D Laser Scanning Services - Advanced ShopBot CNC Training and Consultation - Vectric Custom Video Training IBILD.com

4G system sold. Thank You!

3G system available as of 3/14/2018

-B
    High Definition 3D Laser Scanning Services - Advanced ShopBot CNC Training and Consultation - Vectric Custom Video Training IBILD.com

I send you an PM

Daughter said I got a package today...I’m guessing it is the control box. I’ll know for sure once I get home.
    Tom Bachman,
    Drafting/Woodworking Instructor RETIRED!
    Lakin, Kansas

2001 PRT4896
    https://i.imgur.com/xWEFfDk.jpg

3G control box & computer combo sale pending...

-B

3G control box and computer package sold.

THANK YOU!
    -Brady

It looks like my control box just quit. I have a 2002 PR box. Is any of this still for sale?

No sorry everything has been sold. I will post a new thread if I get another one in.

-B