Thread: ShopBot DT2418 Desktop w/ Spindle, 5.5 Z

Default ShopBot DT2418 Desktop w/ Spindle, 5.5 Z

For Sale: ShopBot DT2418, HSD Spindle, 5.5” Z

$4500

Bought and delivered late-2015. I would estimate about 500 hours of use. Everything is in very good condition and works as it should.

Includes the 1/4 and 1/2 collet, wrenches, and everything pictured. Will also include a HF 2HP Dust Collector at no extra cost if you'd like.

Also includes VCarve and I do have the original shipping crate.

Machine is currently located in Hinckley, Ohio, which is roughly 30 min south of Cleveland. You can pickup, in which case I can demo the machine with you, or we can arrange shipping at your cost and I presume it will need to be freight. In either case, machine does need to be out by 3/15, as I moving out of state and I just don't have the room to take this gem with me.

PM if interested or feel free to post questions the community may be interested in. Thanks for your looking.

Chris
    Attached Images Attached Images

Price reduced to $4000. Price will not drop again FYI. If not gone this week/early next week, will no longer be for sale. Thanks.

Wishing I needed another Desktop!! Can you stretch it into a Max??? Good luck, hope you get it sold!!
    ShopBot Desktop 24x18
    Spindle
    VCarve Pro 8.5xx
    ScottP Super Deluxe Spoilboard

If I didn't have a 4x8 table I would be on this one and would be able to pick it up as I am only a short ride away in just west of Medina

Interested. Is it still for sale? Thank you.

Machine has been sold. Thanks all!