Hi,

I have a Shopbot Buddy BT48, I am in Mexico, inside my customer's industrial building. I use the building electrical supply, individual 30A circuit just for my machine, off the main box.

Had problems in the past, people always pointed me towards grounding (which is in place, tested and working) as well as problems in the AC supply. No other machines in the building have problems. I installed a surge suppresor and a voltage regulator rated for 90<V>140. If voltage goes over 140 or under 90 the regulator turns itself off for protection of the machine.

Two days ago the regulator started tripping just about once per each cut I made. I record location and program line where it stopped, turn regulator back on, reboot SB3, reset XYZ coordinates and restart the program from the last lane it run. Runs for a while, then regulator goes off again and I repeat the cycle.

I tried another regulator, same results. Every time I measure line voltage it is ~120VAC. Changed the router, same results. Change cutter bit, same results. Router runs normally, no difficulty in cutting and does not heat up.

What else can I try?

Appreciate your help!