Thread: Online Training Tuesday March 27th - Tips and Tricks

Default Online Training Tuesday March 27th - Tips and Tricks

Hello everyone,

Please join ShopBot Tools this Tuesday March 27th, 2018 for a free online training. The topic this week is “Tips & Tricks for CNC and ShopBotting.” The training begins at 1:00pm eastern time and runs approximately 45 minutes. It is then followed up by a 45 minute Q & A for participates to ask questions and work with each other.

These are simple tips and tricks that can be used every day. For example, how to move the machine diagonally using the keypad. Or changing feeds/speeds on the fly while cutting. I have went around and asked our staff for their favorites. I’d also like for you to bring your own to share with the group. You can Email them to me ahead of time or I can make you presenter during the training. This training will be more of a group discussion where we all share our favorites.

There is no need to sign up, just show up a few minutes early on Tuesday and click on the link below. You will log into GoToMeetings and wait for the training to get started. Make sure your computer volume is turned on.

If you have any other questions please feel free to shoot me an Email. This training will be recorded and posted for future viewings. Those recordings can be found on our ShopBot Tools Training Page.
    Thanks and hope to see you there. Thanks, TJ

Tips and Tricks
    Tue, Mar 27, 2018 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM EDT
    Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
    https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/482175709

You can also dial in using your phone.
    United States: +1 (786) 535-3211

Access Code: 482-175-709
    Joining from a video-conferencing room or system?
    Dial: 67.217.95.2##482175709
    Cisco devices: 482175709@67.217.95.2

I really do want to point out I'd love to have you all send in tips, pictures, tricks, anything to share! Thanks!!!

You can send them to my Email: tjchristiansen@shopbottools.com

We had a great turnout yesterday. Thank you everyone for the participation. I took the favorite ones from our two hour training and put them in a 20 minute format so it would be easier to watch. We will have to do this training again soon! https://youtu.be/kjdfg4e1IE8

Thanks for the training, TJ. It was very beneficial.