Thread: Looking for Fusion 360 Consultant

Default Looking for Fusion 360 Consultant

I have burned a lot of time getting my shopbot put together and trouble shooting. I am late on all my production work, which is in Fusion 360. I am looking for someone to consult with to aid in the tool library setup and general CAM setup.

If this sounds like something you can do please reply.

Do you already have drawings in Fusion that you need to mill out, or do you need to create the drawings first?

Quote Originally Posted by EricSchimel View Post
    Do you already have drawings in Fusion that you need to mill out, or do you need to create the drawings first?
    I have everything drawn (three cabinet projects), just need to make some adjustments after testing and then lay them out flat for milling yet. I have a test file to make sure everything is running ok.

Laying stuff flat is a chore in Fusion, doable, but a chore. Do you have VCarve or Aspire? If it's cabinet parts it's probably far faster and easier to do in one of those programs.

Patrick Rainsberry of Autodesk created a YouTube tutorial on creating a bookcase in Fusion and cutting it on a ShopBot. It's a couple of years old and Fusion has evolved since then, but might still be useful?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZU_Jpyyc5M

Stavn,
    I know a few CAM softwares and teach Fusion's CAM at Rochester Institute of Technology, I may be able to help. Please email me at info@byronconndesign.com if interested.
    Thanks,