Thread: House of Signs

Default House of Signs

One of my favorite sign shops is the House of signs located in Frisco, Colorado and here is a small sampling of their work.

Roger Cox is the owner and designer. He's a regular guy and great artist. His router skills are top notch.

Joe
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by joe; 05-26-2018 at 02:26 PM.

Creative Solids, Fairfield Glade Tennessee

Joe, i live in middle tn(fairfield glade) but am visiting here in Denver CO. Was going to ask if i could stop by on way home for a tour, but you are still 190 miles out of my way. The house of signs sounds intriguing but it is 150 mile round trip. I would very much like to learn more about the pvc sign process and am wondering if you know of any place here in Denver that would be open to a visit. I did visit a pvc supplier here in Denver, but they were basically clueless on how customers use their product.

Thanks
    don

Don,

If you are in Colorado, I'd give Roger a call at House of Signs. Their shop is in Frisco Colorado.
    My shop is closed for the next few weeks. Gone fishing.

Joe

Creative Solids, Fairfield Glade Tennessee

I love it! Catch a big one. Appreciate the call - house of signs may be a little far from here (good 75 miles), but if his the one you recommend and he is agreeabe, great. Only day for me it tomorrow, thursday.
    thanks
    don