Thread: Classic Design Studio

Default Classic Design Studio

This is a post about Noel Weber a sign artist. His shop is located in Boise, Idaho. It's a family operation. He's one of the finest artists we have in the trade.
    https://www.instagram.com/noelbweber/
    www.classicdesignstudios.com

Lots of talent there.

Joe…

Thanks for posting the links to other talented artists… They have been enlightening and a challenge to me personally!

SG

Steve,

Thanks for the comments.

As a former teacher I have always wanted to display outstanding artists work. Every now and again I'll be showing a few artists that I admire. One of them I Peri who's now working at House of Signs. I met him in Greece a few years ago. He's moved to the USA and has been featured on the cover of SignCraft magazine. He's one of our finest artist.

Are you doing any 3D routing? I'm looking for another outlet for this service. Please let me know..
    Joe

Joe…
    My business partner decided to spend some retirement years boating and fishing… He sold his machine. Right now, I’m limited to an Alpha 48” X 48” X 12”.
    I should have some time available between camping, helping kids with projects and being a nurse to my wife after knee replacement.
    If my machine size and flakey schedule fit your needs, let me know!
    SG

Thanks for the quick reply.

I'm thinking of my coming sign load. The size of thee are 3'X7' however I'll keep you in mind for the smaller work. Do you know of any other CNC's having 3d ability?