Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Laser Cutting

Not sure if it was the 3rd class- Dan and Peter P. and the young couple who kinda double teamed us [god I am getting bad with names]. I remember the guy from Germany, I see him in Sign Craft often. I had to explain what 'dipshit' meant to him, I will spare the guilty party's name. I was there with Wayne Saumer who is a genuine artist and we had a good time. Gene

I was looking thru some old memory cards today to do a print my new Prusa and ran by these old pix from Indiana- Dan giving a very impromptu class with Wayne watching, and then Wayne's creation when we got back. I did some of the design and routing- all creativity is Wayne. Also a model of a cartoon racer by the husband and wife team [as I recall].Indiana-Minn.jpgracy.jpg

Mr Oree Laser.
    Advertisements for your companies products belong in the for sale section.
    Thank you.

Yeah Gene:
    That was the one I was at. Great fun and learned a lot.

I agree- I am heavily into the laser now- much easier and quicker for some things than the CNC. I have been retired for 8 years but I am finally approaching being good at it. Sold my business and mostly play with all my new and old equipment. Life is good. Gene