Thread: change x and y axis

Post change x and y axis

I have a prt 48x96 I upgraded to a 4g control box . my problem is in aspire my x and y axis are different. is there a way I can switch the control box to change x and y direction

You should change x-0 and y-0 in Aspire or...
    Your origin should not have changed due to the upgraded box but assuming you changed the overall settings in SB-3 by running set-up (and/or upgraded your SB-3 you might need to go back in to set-up and make sure the entries there are correct.

Can you draw a quick sketch of how the axes are oriented now and what you would like to change them to?
    Gary Campbell
    GCnC Control
    GCnC411(at)gmail(dot)com
    Servo Controller Upgrades
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Islaww1

"We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them"
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by bleeth View Post
    You should change x-0 and y-0 in Aspire or...
    Your origin should not have changed due to the upgraded box but assuming you changed the overall settings in SB-3 by running set-up (and/or upgraded your SB-3 you might need to go back in to set-up and make sure the entries there are correct.
    ever since I bought this use it was always different being working with it but it would help if they were the same

Both Aspire and SB control software Origin location are simply making the correct settings in the software. Call Shopbot direct and they will get you going the right way quickly.

I had to go to values and change x input and y input very easy but it sure took me a long time to find the trouble thanks for your help